Date: Thursday, June 6, 2013. 8:30 a.m. – 4:00p.m.
Conference includes breakfast, lunch, morning and afternoon coffee breaks, and a networking cocktail reception.
Location: The Hub at Cira Centre (adjacent to 30th Street Station). 2929 Arch Street, Mezzanine Level, Philadelphia, PA
Program for hedge funds, funds of funds, pensions, endowments, foundations, family offices and private investors.
- Are Hedge Funds Worth It? We examine the performance of hedge funds, their value in the portfolio and their future.
- Annual CIO Panel: A look at what some leading Endowment and Foundation investors are doing.
- Making Your Board More Effective.
- Update and Trends on the Outsourced CIO Model.
- Economic and Regulatory Challenges Facing Non-Profits.
- The “Art” of Giving: A unique look at the trends and gaps between donors and non-profits.
- From the Trading Room to the Board Room: Leading investment mangers discuss their work on non-profit boards.
- How Endowments and Foundations Deal with Inflation: Ways to hedge against inflation and protect spending.