Thursday, June 7, 2007
Panel discussion followed by cocktails
Location: The Union League of Philadelphia
140 South Broad Street
Business attire recommended.
Capacity limited. Maximum 2 people from a firm may attend.
Our distinguished panel of speakers includes:
Theodore R. Aronson,
Founder and Principal of Aronson + Johnson + Ortiz
James R. Hodge
President and Chief Investment Officer, Permal Asset Management Inc.
Ronald G. Insana
Founder and Managing Director of Insana Capital Partners, L.P. and CNBC Senior Analyst
Who should attend:
- Hedge funds and funds of funds
- Pensions, endowments, foundations, family offices and private investors
- Industry service professionals
Benefits of attending this program include insights from leading industry participants regarding rapidly changing dynamics of hedge fund product development and institutional demand factors such as:
- Portfolio construction dynamics for institutions implementing alternative investments
- Portfolio reallocation challenges for existing hedge fund investors
- Implementation of capital market instruments
- Increasing role of liability funding and alpha generation
- Institutional demand for product support and client service