Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Panel discussion followed by cocktails
Location: The Union League of Philadelphia
140 South Broad Street
Business attire recommended.
Note: Maximum 2 people from any firm may register for a single event.
Due to limited space at this venue and MAHFA’s objective to maintain strict audience ratios, please note that service providers’ registrations for attending this event are subject to approval by the management of MAHFA.
Our distinguished panel of speakers includes:
- David Kandolha, Akeida Capital
- Peter Carey, Director of Alternative Investments, NY State Common Retirement Fund
- Philip Clapp, Deputy Managing Director, Pew Charitable Trusts’ Environment Group
- J. Curtis Rich, Member of Van Ness Feldman & Head of Public Policy practice group
- J. Womak, Co-head of investment strategies for FIS Group’s Eden Global Fund